The fastest and greatest time-to-value in the Property and Casualty ecosystem.
Headline to come later
Custom model scores can now be created in days, not weeks or months. In response to growing customer requests, Pinpoint has invested in the high data throughput benefit of GPU acceleration; GPU-run models run 30x faster, bringing the power of individualized intelligence to our clients faster. New clients in our Proof of Value process benefit from this investment as well.
The proof of value process
Securely upload data
Securely upload minimal client data to our platform. During the proof of value engagement, we match these training sets to our trillion of data points and create custom, turnkey models for your use case and book of business through a robust backtesting process.
Pinpoint’s AI engine can rank over 260 million person-based IDs, one individual at a time, in order to their similarity to your key training sets.
Each record receives a Thinkalike® score; the higher the number, the more similar a record is to the training set. Pinpoint provides lift charts that quantify the relative concentration of risk for each percentile. This analysis uncovers insights to develop intelligent growth strategies.
Once the Proof of Value is completed, and the training sets have been robustly back-tested, the OnPoint platform unlocks access to build custom risk propensity scores for additional use cases.
Translate to ROI
In addition to providing Explainable Analytics, the OnPoint platform has a calculator that easily translates acquisition or renewal choices into expected ROI measures.
Pinpoint safeguards the privacy of our clients and their customers:
- Our patent-pending modeling method generates individual-level psychometric models with complete user pseudonymization.
- Client PII is deleted within 45 days of onboarding.
- Pinpoint is fully CCPA compliant, and privacy-safe by design.
- We monitor privacy and insurance regulations on an ongoing basis to ensure continued compliance and security.
- We do not scrape customer data.
- Our systems are continuously monitored by Vanta for SOC2 Type II compliance.