Human behavior is central to all aspects of the Insurance value chain
- Conversion models
- Enhanced LTV
- Real-time personalization
- Agent productivity
- Non-cat pure premium
- SIU-referral propensity
- Less expensive data pulls
- Mid-term cancellation
- Best next action
- Cross-sell, up-sell
- Claims outcome segmentation
- Fraudulent behavior
- Litigation propensity
Credit is only a proxy for something much bigger: personality traits like conscientiousness, trust, adventurousness, self-discipline, assertiveness, and many others are exceptional predictors of human behavior, impacting all areas of the Insurance process.
Pinpoint can generate strong ROI-positive results across your company
Some recent client results
Smarter Customer Acquisition
Conversion model saving the client 30% on marketing costs
19-30% more accurate non-cat loss predictions across deciles
Improve Client Retention
Cancellation: increased decile spread from 3.2x to 4.5x
Detect claims fraud before it happens
Pre-claim SIU propensity: 164x decile spread, Pinpoint data only
Pinpoint’s Thinkalike® scores can boost a wide range of behavioral predictive models by an incremental 20-50% across deciles. Why? Because our scores leverage high-dimensional psychological signals, informed by thousands of new data points per person.
After enrichment, easily back-test performance gains before commercial activation, to show the actual impact of the model. If desired, Pinpoint can also onboard existing predictive features to generate ML-powered behavioral models and lift analyses for you.
Our Explainable AI reveals not only the probability of future behaviors, but also the underlying reasons why a given individual is more or less likely to take an action or incur a risk.
Receive Thinkalike® scores for up to 90% of your book, enabling you to boost the predictive power of your existing models — and scale them up for records with thin or no data.
Unlike other data used to predict human behavior, Pinpoint’s neural networks model human individuality – the psychological traits that are the underlying driver of why each person has different perceptions and behaviors. Our engine quantifies each individual’s psychological traits on continuous scales. This process occurs in an entirely data-driven way, without assumptions. Pinpoint models each person in dozens of dimensions; a given individual is like a combination lock with many dials – totally unique. The end result is the first true Segment of One, for each of our 260 million person-based IDs. Pinpoint allows you to integrate this human individuality into predictive models, via interpretable traits, revealing what factors are driving business-critical risk and engagement behaviors.
Information about Privacy
Pinpoint provides the industry’s first privacy-safe psychometrics for our partners and their users:
- Our patent-pending data architecture is the only technology that can generate individual-level psychometric models of digital populations with user pseudonymization.
- Our psychometric models are linked only to pseudonymous user IDs; psychometric data are not linked to actual, personally identifiable real names.
- Client PII is quarantined and deleted after each engagement. Only the client can link enrichment scores back to identifiable customer records.
- Pinpoint is fully GDPR and CCPA compliant, and privacy-safe by design.
- We monitor privacy regulations on an ongoing basis to ensure continued compliance and security.