Pinpoint enables carriers and MGAs to more effectively forecast and influence human behavior. Leveraging the latest advances in behavioral science, artificial intelligence, and privacy-safe data enrichment, Pinpoint’s Thinkalike® AI allows organizations to better quantify and manage risk, and to persuade people to take positive actions.
Pinpoint has brought to market the first privacy-safe applications of recent developments in Psychometric AI.
- Pinpoint’s Thinkalike® Engine generates forward-looking engagement and risk scores.
- Our core approach has been validated by peer-reviewed research from Stanford, Wharton, and Columbia.
- Our Engine leverages our proprietary, first-party personality data to generate highly accurate and personalized predictions.
Explainable Artificial Intelligence:
Pinpoint’s advanced Machine Learning transforms thousands of surface-level data points per person into standardized and actionable insights.
- Algorithms model each person in high dimensionality – a first true “Segment of One.”
- Insights reveal both who is most likely to engage in an action, and also the underlying reasons why.
- Supplementary Thinkalike® scores increase the predictive power and scalability of existing conversion and risk models.
Pinpoint leads our field in privacy safeguards, going above and beyond industry standards.
- Our patent-pending modeling method is the only technology that can generate individual-level models with complete user pseudonymization.
- PII does not enter our protected cloud-based production environment. Here, we generate aggregate insights and Thinkalike® rankings of 260 million anonymized person-based IDs.
- GDPR and CCPA compliant.
Pinpoint's unique technology gives you a powerful competitive edge.
Psychometric AI has begun to revolutionize some of the world’s most competitive predictive analytics. Pinpoint’s data enrichment and people-scoring platform offers several valuable benefits:
Pinpoint’s Thinkalike® rankings can boost a wide range of behavioral predictive models. Why? Because our scores leverage high-dimensional psychological signal, informed by thousands of new data points per person.
After enrichment, Pinpoint’s platform can rank your records in order of each individual’s Thinkalike® engagement or risk score. Receive backtested lift analyses to quantify predictive performance before activation.
Our Explainable AI allows you not only to predict the probability of future behaviors, but also to explain why a given individual is more or less likely to take an action or incur a risk.
Receive Thinkalike® scores for up to 90% of your book of business, enabling you to boost the predictive power of your existing models — and scale them up for users with thin or no data.
What is psychometrics?
Psychometrics is the science of reliably measuring, validating, and standardizing individual psychological differences, including personality traits that are deeply rooted in the human constitution (e.g., quantifying a person’s precise degree of Introversion versus Extroversion).
Why use psychometrics to supplement other data?
Empirically derived psychometrics serve as a universal standard in people data that can compare people everywhere on the same traits. Psychometrics are among the best data known to science for predicting an individual’s future perceptions, preferences, and actions; this is particularly the case when sufficient, relevant past behavioral data points are lacking.
What’s the difference between psychographics and psychometrics?
- Our psychometrics measure each individual’s personality traits, modeling real individuals rather than categorizing people into assumptive buckets where everyone is supposedly the same. Empirically derived personality dimensions are normally distributed (like height, weight, and blood pressure), so we model them continuously as well. This answers questions like, “Exactly how Conscientious is one individual compared with another?”
- Unlike psychographic personas, our data are based on 70 years of psychometric research. Pinpoint models personality traits that are deeply rooted in the human constitution; this means we measure traits that have a substantial heritable component, which can be used to compare people everywhere. We use the statistical branch of psychometrics to clean and validate our data.
What do you mean by individual-level modeling?
Unlike any other data used to make people predictions, Pinpoint’s advanced Machine Learning algorithms model human individuality – the psychological traits that are the root cause of why each person has different perceptions and behaviors. Our Engine generates hundreds of millions of models that quantify each individual’s psychological traits on continuous scales. This is done in an entirely data-driven way that involves no human assumptions. Pinpoint models each person in dozens of dimensions. And each user is like a combination lock with dozens of dials – totally unique. We have achieved the first true Segment of One, for each of our 260 million person-based IDs. Pinpoint’s algorithms evaluate each user’s probability of engagement on an individual basis, based on interpretable traits, so that you’ll understand what’s driving business-critical behaviors.
How can Pinpoint maintain user privacy?
Information about Privacy
Pinpoint provides the industry’s first privacy-safe psychometrics for our partners and their users:
- Our patent-pending modeling method is the only technology that can generate individual-level psychometric models of digital populations with user pseudonymization.
- Our psychometric models are linked only to pseudonymous user IDs; psychometric data are not linked to actual personally identifiable real names.
- Client PII is encrypted and deleted after onboarding. The client is the only party that can link scores back to identifiable customer records.
- GDPR and CCPA compliant.